Sat, May 27|
Art of Soap Making An Advance Soap Making Class
An Advanced Soap Making Class
Time & Location
May 27, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Brooklyn, 2123 Caton Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11226
About the Event
Share in the soap making experience with 19-year veteran of the craft and founder of Medina's Natural Body Care, Margarette Medina. Margarette's passion for herbs and natural ingredients is rooted in a childhood watching her grandparents use natural plants to heal ailments of families and neighbors. She will teach share this rich tradition of connecting with natural products to maintain healthy skin. Learn how to formulate beautiful, natural soap from scratch, using the ingredients of your choice. This is a hands-on class, where participants will get all the knowledge required to make amazing soaps. This class is perfect for anyone with a baseline knowledge of soapmaking and would like to start a new business. Leave class with fresh soap of your own creation.
The class includes the following:
· How to safely handle lye
· How to select oils/butters for your soaps
. How to color your soap naturally with herbs.
· How to work with different colorants in a batch
· How to incorporate fresh vegetable in your soaps
· How to make herbal infusions.
· How to formulate your own soap
· Soap making whirling techniques
· Step-by-step instructions on how to formulate your own recipe plus ready-to-make recipes.
· Where to buy high quality supplies to make your products
All supplies and materials included
Note: Bring a towel to wrap your soap
+$3.38 service fee
+$3.38 service fee0