Sat, Jul 10|
Soap Making Class
Soap Making 101
Please wear a mask to the class. You may bring a hand towel as well.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Soap Making Class, 2123 Caton Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
About the Event
Come and learn with us the art and science of makig your own soaps while having fun and meeting new people.
This couse wil give you all the information about ingredients that you need to create your own soap recipes. take this course and you will learn how to make beautiful, natural handmade soap from scrath, using the ingredients of your choice.
In this course,
- You will learn the basic soap making procedures required to make soap from scrtch
- General formula for making soap.
- what is lye (Sodium Hydroxide, NaOH) and how to handle it safely.
- Equipment and safety.
- What is neede to make soap.
- Discussion of different oils and butters and their characteristics.
- Proper mixture techniques, equipment, and procedures.
- You will learn how to color, and add fragrance to your own soap
- Resources for supplies and industry websites.
- In addition, you will get to take home your own soap.
Note: Bring a hand towel to wrap your soap.
Medina's Soap Class
+$2.25 service fee
+$2.25 service fee0