Time & Location
Dec 02, 2023, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Brooklyn, 2123 Caton Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226, USA
About the Event
Come and learn with us the art and science of making your own soaps while having fun and meeting new people.
This course will give you all the information about ingredients that you need to create your own soap recipes. Take this course and you will learn how to make beautiful, natural handmade soap from scratch, using the ingredients of your choice.
In this course,
- You will learn the basic soap making procedures required to make soap from scratch
- General formula for making soap.
- What is lye (Sodium Hydroxide, NaOH) and how to handle it safely.
- Equipment and safety.
- What is needed to make soap.
- Discussion of different oils and butters and their characteristics.
- Proper mixture techniques, equipment, and procedures.
- You will learn how to color, and add fragrance to your own soap
- Resources for supplies and industry websites.
- In addition, you will get to take home your own soap.
Note: All supplies and materials included.
Simply bring a hand towel to wrap your soap.
Class$90.00+$2.25 service feeSale ended